Written by Jim Hoft | Source: The Gateway Pundit | November 17, 2019
The NSC Senior Director for European Affairs testified before the Schiff secret star chamber in October.
The transcript of his testimony was released this weekend.
Morrison’s testimony COMPLETELY DESTROYED the Democrat’s latest
attempt to remove President Trump from office.
Worse yet, Morrison’s testimony OBLITERATES Adam Schiff’s chief witness,
and reported second whistleblower, Lt. Col. Vindman who is unreliable
and reports to Morrison.
Morrison, who was on the July 25 Trump-Zelensky call testified in
Schiff’s secret basement star chamber that nothing illegal was discussed
on the Trump-Zelensky phone call.
This is why Schiff held his secret hearings behind closed doors in a basement.
Schiff doesn’t want the American public to know that President
Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was
completely above board.
Here are the key points to Tim Morrison’s testimony.
1. Mr. Morrison did not believe anything improper occurred on the July 25 call. (p. 60)
2. Mr. Morrison testified that the memorandum of conversation (a
phrase used to describe the call transcript) of the July 25 call was
complete and accurate. (p. 60)
3. Mr. Morrison, who listened to the July 25 call, testified that he
was not concerned about the substance of what was discussed on the call –
only that the transcript might leak. (p. 46-47)
4. Mr. Morrison was told by National Security Council lawyer John
Eisenberg that the July 25 call record mistakenly ended up on the highly
classified system, debunking the Democrats’ allegations of an attempted
5. Mr. Morrison repeatedly testified that he purposefully kept Lt. Col. Vindman out of the loop on this matter because he had concerns about Vindman’s judgment, which were also raised to him by Fiona Hill and others.
6. Mr. Morrison testified that, as the final clearing authority for
any edits made to the 7/25 call package, he accepted all of Lt. Col.
Vindman’s proposed edits. (p. 61-62)
7. Mr. Morrison testified that he does not believe Burisma came up on
the call or that anyone suggested edits to the mem-con to include the
word Burisma. (p. 64)
8. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman relayed two concerns to him about the July 25 call: that the call did not get into the subject matter they had hoped, and the fidelity of the translation. (p. 72-73)
9. Mr. Morrison testified that Lt. Col. Vindman never reported to
Morrison any of the “light queries” that he received from Ukrainian
officials in August regarding the hold on aid. (p. 93)
10. Mr. Morrison confirmed that President Trump generally does not
like foreign aid generally, and specifically held concerns that
corruption in Ukraine may cause U.S. aid to be “misused.”
This should end the Democrat impeachment proceedings.
no crime. There was no crime. And Democrats continue to lie to the
American people about their secret sham investigation!