Note: This is the tenth installment in our series on biblical leadership.
A Godly Leader raises leaders
Establish the need: Have you thought about raising up leaders?
Purpose: Today we shall three points so that as a Christian leader we would raise up other leaders
- The importance of raising up leaders
- The examples of raising up leaders
- How to cultivate raising up leaders
What I mean by “raising leaders”
- Originally I was trying to make this lesson on delegating responsibility but I thought there is a deeper principle in how we delegate responsibility as a leader: We want to delegate in such a way that the person we are delegating responsibility we are hoping that they become leader.
- Raising leaders mean not just raising the next person to be in charge of everything or someone replacing your position but also for them to be a leader in doing…
View original post 1,993 more words