Source – journal-neo.org
– “… Billed as an NGO that fosters peaceful discourse and change, ICNC has been criticized for its involvement in US-backed regime change operations….anywhere ICNC shows up we find USAID, US intelligence agencies, and eventually a color revolution”:
(On America’s Manufactured Ideals – By Phil Butler)
“Manufacting Consent” by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky, it was a groundbreaking work that described the five editorially distorting filters, which are applied to the reporting of news in mass…
View original post 1,047 more words
Source – frankmatthewsbook.com
– “…How was Matthews been able to operate for several years without being detected? What was his relationship with La Cosa Nostra? Why did the CIA get involved in the Matthews investigation? Why has the mystery of his disappearance been so difficult to solve?:
‘Take The Money & Run’, The Criminal Legend of Frank Matthews
had a knack for organizing, especially crime.
He got his start in the late 1950s stuffing poultry into gunny sacks in Tobacco Road chicken shacks. Success inspired him to drop out of seventh grade and put together his first criminal enterprise, a band of chicken-thief kids who operated on the poor side of Durham, N.C., his hometown.
Matthews got caught and spent a year in crime finishing school — the state juvenile reformatory — then took his new know-how to North Philadelphia, where he hustled numbers in the shadow lottery.
View original post 2,171 more words
Source – paulapeterson.com
– “…This new millennium will usher in an age of harmony – or it will bring the end of life as we know it. Starvation, war, and toxic waste have been the hallmark of the Great Myth of Progress and Development that ruled the last millennium. To us, as caretakers of the Heart of Mother Earth, falls the responsibility of turning back the powers of destruction. We have come to a time and place of great urgency – The fate of future generations rests in our hands “:
White Buffalo Teachings – with Chief Arvol Looking Horse
Listen to a story that has blazed up bright from the council-fires of the Dakotas. It has all the ingredients: youthful suffering, Native American legend and wisdom, patriotism in its deepest sense, world-wide leadership, the overcoming of tremendous odds, and a hint of warm summer breezes to come.
View original post 2,286 more words
Source – stuartjeannebramhall.com
– “…Prior to the 19th century and the industrial revolution, all human civilization was characterized by a steady state economy in which both population and productive capacity grew very slowly….At present a “healthy” economy is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 3% a year. At that rate, the size of the economy doubles every 23 years, as do carbon emissions and resource depletion”:
(Demolishing the Myth of Perpetual Growth)
Life After Growth: Economics for Everyone – Leah Temper and Claudia Medina
The purpose of Life After Growth is to challenge the perpetual growth paradigm in an era in which markets have taken the place of religion in determining major social values.
At present media pundits and policy makers champion continual economic growth as an unquestioned fact of life. In reality, it’s a fairly new phenomenon. Prior to the 19th century and the industrial…
View original post 324 more words
Source – zerohedge.com
– “…Saudi’s entire economy is suddenly collapsing. To boost state finances, Saudi Arabia cut fuel, electricity and water subsidies in December, after posting a record budget deficit last year. It also plans to cut the amount of money it spends on public wages and raise more non-oil revenue by introducing taxes”:
(Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs)
Amid what some might call self-inflicted economic collapse, Saudi Arablia has announced a $5.3 billion bailout of its banking system as interbank borrowing rates near the highest since Lehman. In what the supposedly central bank calls “supportive monetary policy…on behalf of government entities,” is easing liquidity constraints with 28-day repo agreements and is the second liquidty injection this year.
While Saudi default risk has fallen – as the entire world has been liquified in recent months – it remains worse than Mexico, Russia…
View original post 531 more words