I thought you’re on the right. No man is an island. Knowledge is dynamic and inimitable or so I thought. So thoughts by others are a great guide as you rightly encapsulated.
Photo: courtesy of wikipedia.org
I don’t know about you, but I rely on the expertise of other writers and bloggers. I have collected an array of blogs that are my go-to resources for writing advice, critiques, editing, grammar, writing prompts, research, publishing, and blogging.
I’m sure you have your favored sites, but I thought I would share with you my top 20 websites for writers. Enjoy and if you have one, you think my readers, or I would like them, please pass the link on in the comment section below.
- Fiction University with Janice Hardy – one of all time favorite resources on writing.
- WOW- Women on Writing – designed to support women writers through all stages of writing.
- Live Write Thrive with CS Lakin – copywriter, editor, and writing coach.
- Writer Unboxed – all about the writing of fiction.
- The Review Review – a source for all writers interested in…
View original post 260 more words